Welcome to our Wedding
We are pleased to welcome all of you to our Wedding on March 18th, 2023. You will find below important information to enjoy your stay as much as possible. Wen can’t wait to have you with us for this special day!
We have chosen a historic mill called Moulin du Ponchou located next to Brest (approx. 15min from the train station).
Address : 242 Chem. du Grand Kervao, 29200 Brest
GPS : 48.42505929272273, -4.5113624478696615
Where to stay ?
There are several hotels where you can stay for the weekend :
- Possibility to camp / stay in a van on the parking lot
6pm : Arrival Time
6:30pm : Ceremony
7:15pm : Welcome Drink
8:30pm : Dinner
Dancing to Follow
Here is the link to our money pot and help us travel to Canada !
What to do in Brest
There are several things to do in Brest to enjoy the city !
- Oceanopolis (Aquarium)
- Port de commerce
- Phare St Mathieu (Lighthouse)
- Petit minou (Lighthouse)
- Chateau musée de la marine
- Musée des beau art
- Tour Tanguy (Free musuem)
- Rue Jean Jaurès, rue de Siam (Shopping street)
- La PAM (Old Printing House reconverted into public space with bars, restaurant, store)
- Rue St Malo (Oldest street in Brest)
Can’t wait to see you there !!!
Breanna & Matt
If you need to contact us feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org